Caravan and Motorhome Services
Our service engineers undertake all aspect of Motorhome and Caravan services including:
- Caravan chassis and Running Gear Service – our technicians are City & Guilds accredited receive full training from Al-Ko and BPW to ensure they familiar with your caravan.
- Caravan/Motorhome Electrical Service – our technicians attend the latest electrical training courses and are accredited to inspect, install and repair all aspects of caravan electrics including 12v and 240v.
- Gas Service – our caravan service technicians are trained to industry standards to ensure they are furnished with the latest information to service, repair or install gas fittings or appliances with your caravan/motorhome ensuring peace of mind. We also use digital gas analisers to help diagnose when a piece of equipment is not working within spec.
- Carbon Monoxide - The silent killer , our engineers have the latest equipment to test and diagnose whether you vehicle has a problem with Carbon Monoxide.
- Water System Service - our service engineers will undertake all aspects of service on your vehicles onboard systems to ensure everything is operating correctly as it should be.
- Damp Check - It is essential you protect your investment with a comprehensive damp check we do this with current calibrated Protimeters.